Sunday, June 22, 2014

Facts - just the Facts

Well we didn't win, but we took First place on the last 2 legs, so obviously, we know how to do something right but not everything.  The good news is I have almost  a year to try to figure it out.  15 teams  did not finish and there was 1 DQ (no it's not Dairy Queen).  That being said Juliet and Terry came in 13th and Marilyn and I came in 22nd.  The rest of Eastern Pa. came in after us.  But we were safe, we didn't get stuck in the snow and ice, didn't land off route and we had a blast!!!

Speaking of Eastern Pa.  - they rock!!!!  I have never been so proud in my life.  Thank you so much for all your hard work and donations of food.  North Jersey Chairman, Shannon Osborne also worked tirelessly doing whatever needed to be done but her hardest job was keeping me organized.  The purple volunteer shirts are beautiful - thank you Linda Evans - everyone looked so cute.

Already working in next year.  Thanks so much for all your love and support.

Mary and Marilyn




1 comment:

  1. You're both winners in my book. I find it challenging just getting to the airport ontime. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete