Friday, June 6, 2014

OMG OMG!!!

My belief is that I am always where I am supposed to be at the perfect time.  So we go to take off and the left mag runs rough.  Take care of that and we take off - beautiful day.  We land at York to drop off things for Carolyn  Van Newkirk. We  leave  York and I decided to turn around to try the new equipment.  Back on course we decided not to do flight  following and just  concentrate  on team building and learning the new equipment but we decide we will listen and who do we hear but the Phillie Flyers.  Then we hear Johnstown calling traffic to them at 6 o'clock same altitude same direction.  Juliet tells the guy I bet it's a mooney..  So I click off the autopilot and got as close as I can - too much fun.  Then the guy yells ay me for not  checking in and he did all  that work.  She's not even in the same airplane and she is getting me in trouble!!  Will send a picture when I figure out how to do it.

1 comment: